Luke Delvecchio is one of a select few accredited sports scientists in Australia and develops programs to enhance human performance.
An experienced educator, researcher and a specialist in human performance, Luke runs our performance testing and analysis; he is also involved in our continuing education programs for fitness professionals and seminars for corporate, schools & sporting clubs.
Luke is a highly skilled career professional with over 5 years practical experience in corporate health, primary care and occupational rehabilitation environments.
He is a well-established and experienced Exercise Physiologist who helps enhance people’s well-being through rehabilitation using the delivery of clinical exercises and lifestyle programs.
A highly competent and experienced corporate health and wellness exercise physiologist, Luke has conducted well over 300 Workplace Health Assessments.
Luke is working towards his Doctorate in Exercise Science.
At ACE Martial Arts Luke manages athlete performance by developing programs for Boxers, Kickboxers, wrestlers and MMA fighters. Luke has been training in martial arts for over 20 years and has experience in Kung-Fu, Boxing, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Arnis/Kali.
Credentials & Education
- Accredited Sport Scientist – Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist – Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Diabetes Nurse Educator & Associate Nutritionist
- Accredited Massage Therapist – Australian Association of Massage Therapy (AAMT)
- Associate Nutritionist – Nutrition Society Australia (NSA)
- MSc. (Exercise Science)
- Post Grad. Dip (Exercise Rehabilitation)
- Post Grad.Cert (Diabetes Education & Management)
- BSc. (Exercise Science & Nutrition)
- Diploma (Fitness)
- Diploma of Exercise Therapy – Fitness Institute Australia
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Sports Massage Fitness Institute Australia
- Black Belt – Arnis/Kali
- Gold Sash – Kung Fu
- Kickboxing – Level 4